BookAholics Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BookAholics Universe where we are all just nerds for words

2 posters

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

VelvetStorm
    VelvetStorm
    Admin

Female Virgo Posts : 837
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Empty The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by VelvetStorm Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm

So if you haven't heard yet, Stephenie Meyer announced this week on her website that she has a new book coming out. It's a part of the Twilight Saga, however, before you get your hopes up this book is a novella (short story) about Bree, the small inconsequential character that is killed by the Volturi at the end of Eclipse.

While I'm happy to see a new Twilight Saga book coming out after that whole Midnight Sun fiasco, I don't really care about Bree. I mean come on we read The Saga, we all know how her story ends.

If you wanna check out what the author has to say about her latest disappointment... oops I meant creation you can click the link.
    Big Mama
    Big Mama
    Admin

Female Libra Posts : 946

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Empty Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by Big Mama Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 pm

UGGGG!!!
    Why her?
    I was hoping for maybe a jacob and Nessie story?
    or maybe even a prequel as to how Edward gets changed.. that might be kewl?
    VelvetStorm
    VelvetStorm
    Admin

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Empty Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by VelvetStorm Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Definitely need more Jacob... I'm somewhat obsessed with the wolves so any book related to them would be awesome too as far as I'm concerned. Hell even a book about any of the other main characters would be good (excluding the volturi cause I could care less about them) but no! she chooses Bree!? SM must be on some good drugs!!
    Big Mama
    Big Mama
    Admin

Post by Big Mama Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Or maybe even a story on teh wolves themselves.... like how they all came together? or even a prequel
    VelvetStorm
    VelvetStorm
    Admin

Post by VelvetStorm Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm

I think anything would be better than the story of Bree!!
    Big Mama
    Big Mama
    Admin

Post by Big Mama Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm

i concur

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:19 pm